- Street and number
- Via Matteotti, 33
This parish church has a long, troubled history. Built in 1487 as an oratory, it was rebuilt and enlarged in 1671.
During WWII it was extensively damaged by Allied air raids on General Kesselring’s command centre, housed not far from the church. Repairs after the war and more recently have not yet restored the church to its original beauty.